Fresh air & sunshine. There's plenty of that at Mike's! What you won't find are harmful pesticides, chemicals, and unsustainable practices. We're not certified organic, but there's nothing inorganic here, just lot's of hard work and Mother Nature... you can taste it!
We Pledge to You:
1. We won't spray herbicides. Sure they kill the weeds, but they get inside the produce too! It's A LOT of work, but we do our best to control weeds by hand & machine.
2. We won't spray pesticides. If a substance kills bugs, then it can't be good for people either. So, we take care of the bugs by hand too.
3. We won't use oil-based fertilizers. We supplement our soil with organic nutrients from Espoma.
4. We won't use city water. We have our own chemical-free pond replenished from the sky. Our irrigation is free of chlorine and the other chemicals that can be found in processed tap water.
5. We will never supplemented our produce from outside sources. To provide you with the highest quality possible, our berries & vegetables will always be fresh grown on-site and never trucked in!
Follow us for news & updates!
NOTICE: We're sorry, but there are no public restrooms available at Mike's.